collapsing-picturescollapsing-pictures

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Time to Madness Part01 Time to Madness Part01

8 out of 10 for general quality and 5 out of 5 for HARLEM SHAKE! nice work!
waiting 4 moar!

David Does Dishes David Does Dishes

This is awesome! really! Best few things are availability to pause a video, a loop that begins with question "again?" and nice music=) everything is nice=)

KidneyJohn responds:

Glad you like it

Mob Squad - Episode 1 Mob Squad - Episode 1

OH MAH GAWD! that is so amazing! Appsro, you are genious! keep doing your best, mate!

Meteor Man Meteor Man

add some controls and manuals

Stained Hearts Stained Hearts

I have voted 5, but there is a little bit left to do.
first - make numbers transparent, otherwise it disturbs often/
second - when other snakes passes by, you still hit something, like opponent is still there.
third - you don't hit your own snake. I don't know if that was an Idea or not. if not - then fix it=)
but game is awesome. I have never seen so originally made snake game before! keep working on! you're good!

BiOgames responds:

Thank you for your feedback. Yes, you crash into the snakes tails too. You should dodge it completely. And yes you can pass by yourself :D I will see about the transparency tho.

4 Walls 4 Walls

I had difficulties with finding a couch... everything else is not too difficult.
I really enjoyed this game. good colors, music, atmosphere. everything is so creepy, what I do enjoy.
I am waiting for some similar game, but more difficult if possible=)
thank you!

mellow_2341324_ mellow_2341324_

I can not say that it is good or bad, some might enjoy it, some not. for me it is too repetitive and boring to listen after 20 seconds. try to improve it, mate!

This is Everything This is Everything

This is really good! not perfect, but easy to notice that you have plenty of experience in music making=) 5/5 mate! eep going!
by the way, I didn't hear so inspiring music quite long time=) nice job!

SuperGoodSound responds:

thanks sir :D

Falling rain Falling rain

everything is great! I really enjoyed that=)
BUT
name of the picture is a source of lulz for russians, because it translates as a female-penis=)

Anepticus responds:

Haha I did not know that! I chose Huyana, because it translates into "falling rain" from a native American language. I also heard it's the name of a famous K-pop artist. I'll change it to prevent misconceptions :)

'Lizard's Route' 'Lizard's Route'

very interesting)

this is not very good quality picture, but I rate 10 because an Idea is great! and the only thing that I can say about it is: "why didn't I think of that?"))
nice work)
learn, improve and be good!

Butzbo responds:

WHoow, thanks man!, though i would like to know what do you mean about the quality of the picture, i'm interested on feedback :)

Ultraman Ultraman

nice)

but what means this phrase?
of course if it really mean something///

uncleporkchop responds:

it's ultraman in japanese. lol . thanks for the cool write ups guys.