collapsing-picturescollapsing-pictures

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Meteor Man Meteor Man

add some controls and manuals

Stained Hearts Stained Hearts

I have voted 5, but there is a little bit left to do.
first - make numbers transparent, otherwise it disturbs often/
second - when other snakes passes by, you still hit something, like opponent is still there.
third - you don't hit your own snake. I don't know if that was an Idea or not. if not - then fix it=)
but game is awesome. I have never seen so originally made snake game before! keep working on! you're good!

BiOgames responds:

Thank you for your feedback. Yes, you crash into the snakes tails too. You should dodge it completely. And yes you can pass by yourself :D I will see about the transparency tho.

4 Walls 4 Walls

I had difficulties with finding a couch... everything else is not too difficult.
I really enjoyed this game. good colors, music, atmosphere. everything is so creepy, what I do enjoy.
I am waiting for some similar game, but more difficult if possible=)
thank you!

VeSe Bricker VeSe Bricker

audio?

no audio, plus you have a lagg on lvl 1-2, the ball is just climbing up and down on the left wall. also i used to play a hundreds of same games. if this game is just a testing - it is ok, but if you want something interesting, make some original of it)

vestit75 responds:

Audio has always been an after thought with me.. ever since I have been making games as flash s new to me (I have been working with it under 2 wks) players will see obvious oversights... lack of pre-loader, audio and in this case originality.. as I work on the bugs on this one, next project, if a clone of an existing game, will contain more original concepts.
note: I was not thinking that lack of originality was going to be an issue until you pointed t out I was just excited that i produced a workable game cone.
somethings i mentioned on my site where the game is hosted... involve some features yet to be implemented... such as bonus drops and bonus levels(though both features may not be original ideas) my intentions s really to keep the game as is fix the glitches add audio and the extra content and call it good. My future projects will contain more originality ,and complexity now that i have a grasp of flash.
Thank you for your input btw....

blessed killer alpha blessed killer alpha

upgrade!

no sound; they don't hit you; you didn't tell controls buttons

metroidfannumber1 responds:

ah yes! press the x key to shoot and the arrow keys to move.

Gummyball Gummyball

heeey))

make some audio to cover silence and change controls so people could jump with SPACE instead of LSHIFT